-

-

Monday, July 10, 2017

New Running Playlist

I'm always refreshing my playlist for my training runs and for my runs with clients at the RDM studio.  Otherwise, it quickly gets stale.  I try to add at least five new songs every month.  Here are some new ones that I'll be listening to in July.  

I'm always looking for fresh stuff ... if you have anything that moves and motivates you, please comment below and share!!

Let's Go! (Radio Edit) - DJ Rebel
Bang! (Extended Mix) [feat. Damon Blaze] - DJ Rebel
Shawty Got Moves - Get Cool
Everybody Dance Now (Rock This Party) [Ronnie Maze Club Mix] - Power Music Workout
I Like to Move It (Calimocho Mix) - Power Music Workout
Stay - Zedd & Alessia Cara
Say My Name (feat. Zyra) [RAC Mix] - ODESZA
Help Me Mama - ZZ Ward


No comments:

Post a Comment